More color means more flavor, variety and great nutrition. The following are just a few examples of how our menu has become more healthy and colorful.
- At least 4 fruit and vegetable choices are offered every day! Colorful vegetables like spinach, carrots, sweet potatoes, broccoli, and cherry tomatoes. Fresh fruits such as grapes, apples, oranges, and melons. Hearty beans like charro beans and black beans. A fresh entrée salad is offered as a choice every day also.
- Whole grains remain a top priority. We serve whole grain bread, buns, rolls, tortillas, pasta, and rice.
- The foods we serve contain zero grams of Trans fats and we never fry foods!
- We serve whole grain breaded, whole muscle, white meat chicken tenders, chunks, and filets.
- Only fat free or 1% milk is offered daily. Chocolate milk contains no high fructose corn syrup. The milk we serve is made without the use of artificial growth hormones.
- Vegetarian options are offered daily.